Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Betty!!

PROUD OF YOU ;)





Betty Cooper the blonde with ribbon tied hairs , quintessential ‘Girl next Door ‘smile and bighearted eyes is one the most commonly identified character sketched from Archie’s comics world but if asked to relate ‘We reply by saying I am more of Veronica then Betty or Veronica is more my kinna female!!’ .


I believe every guy in his life has met or may meet a girl who has or will have spew the real scent of 'Betty Copper' .But some devations are inevitable!! ...due to our unearthly puzzlements we had never realize her distinctive and lucid traits ( REASON : The ‘Veronica lodge Oomph factor' which always keep clutching our head buttons ). Truth is though in public we may never confessed it profoundly, but still million blokes like me and you has always dreamt of friend like her !!!Betty Cooper ......the Confident and alluring Cinderella of Riverdale High.

Now for those who understood my thought!!

Some has already find her while some are still looking for her

A Confession : My friend Betty has a prism personality….

She reflect a pleasant glow of smirking face and charismatic voice...That tells you about her large heart and deep sensitivity
While she refracts the eyes of savior, the person to whom you can rely at the last moment of crumbling nervousness.
She refracts the feeling of someone …somewhere …who will be always there.

The best characteristic which I like about my friend Betty is her swaggering smile, which wins your heart with the amazingly awesome wink
‘I know, I can and I will’


FYI: Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper is a fictional character of Archie Comic. Betty likes sports, enjoys writing and keeps a diary

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2008 at 11:29 AM , Blogger saniya said...

Aww...that was really sweet:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home