Thursday, February 5, 2009

Human Clay , Uncanny way





I had no money in my hand,
I had no reason to celebrate and I had no chance for destiny gate!
You still have this smirking face.
You still hope and you live in hearty land, baby you can give it all (but I m not an angel but a devil overhaul)

Throw away your brown shades! you always asked ! threw away yourself and your dark self proclaimed.
And if you don’t believe me …just! See through it.
See through me Baby! I just need you to make a human clay.

I abuse a lot, I have an angry heart,
I wish to take my life and have reached the cliff to take a final dive.
You still have this white face, a surreal hope to elevate, you live in the lust of smile and with your medicine eyes.

Throw it all she say, keep no thought in dark shade!
Sun will gonna rise for soon and you can see the bright light till noon !!
Scattered soul is what I got.
Baby! There is no peace in my eyes
And if you don’t believe me …just! See through it!

See through me Baby! I just need you to make a human clay.

There are no lines in my palm ,
I sense they have sabotage it long back
There no promises for me Baby! No surprises!!
I just got bruised and battered in this valley .
The is no recognizable single sound there is no one even on the ground
I just made my self a wooden horse, a carrier towards your eyes
I am no monk Baby! I have just broken the life law ,
as I want confess it all!
Only to you Baby !! And if you don’t believe me …

just! See through it See through me Baby! I just need you to make a human clay.
Make a human clay A human clay!
See through me…..baby!!!
A wounded heart with no money!
See through me …. I had no life but a single penny!
I am just a Human clay ... Only a human clay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home