Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stuck up!




I never have understood the anatomy of mine, about how I am overcoming and growing this thing called ‘writing ‘in my life.



Off late I realized, that I can not write. I mean writing in cluttering manner, thinking that this is some metaphors I am creating is of no use .Not for me anymore.



Now writing I thought was an easier thing, while constructing a thought on which my writing will stroll was difficult. But again as I grew old, walking with thoughts became easier, while penetrating those pensive opinions on writing wire became thornier.



I think differently, is actually the excuse I started putting on in my writing when I started scuttling away my mind on different lines from the genuine point of views and opinionate words from learned people. Not because I am intellectually brilliant but because I can not help being vividly numb about the thoughtfulness of the most important instances of life.



I don’t want to be stereotype, was again my attempt to sway away my own stereotype. What is stereotype? I mean I am stereotype when I say, my writing provoke abstract thoughts about the simplest situation in life. What are these abstract thoughts? Now here I fall, I fall deeply in my own stereotype, which is my inability to define things in simple beauty and symmetric prose.



Also, I realized the meaning of impassive expressions I had for the situations which can leave rainbow exuberance to other but a reckless prose in my mind. If you can not understood the last sentence you can actually understand the entire context of this self sympathy blog.



‘Writing thoughts can be more vigorous if you discuss your view with the other highly considerate thoughtful minds’



Can you take this theory? I can’t because with each interaction I realized that though I understood their views, their anatomy and their diagnosis of life, I can not mint their thoughts in words. Or you can say I have rebound thoughts which can not shape into words.



So how can an expressionless, thoughtless or wordless writer write a blog which should not be surreal?





Ans: Use you mind to conceive a thought and your heart to prose it.

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2009 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Farooq said...

We all love the jagged lines coz that how life's path is.

People who can daydream, who talk to themselves, enjoy your writings, they identify with you.

The fact that you write about 'mundane' and are not 'opinionated' is a fresh change to a lot of us (me included), who are
used to expect 'certainty' in writings, you leave the mind of the reader free to imagine, not necessarily what you have imagined while you wrote the piece but maybe 'his' version of it.

I identify with your feeling that 'I am my own stereotype' can be a scary thought.

When you say rebound thoughts are not capturable enough, it is true, coz that is a seed that someone else plants into you. It can't be equated with something that you spawn yourself.

"Use you mind to conceive a thought and your heart to prose it."

Continue doing that mate !! :)

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Supriya said...

Framing someone elses words happens only when you agree with them...frankly no one is thoughtless...wordless in his/her definition...but to pen it on paper in gramatically correct sentences and get approved as a writer kills the joy...

but my "Self Sympathyzing" friend...do u care?i mean u know ur abstract thoughts have takers...u know the song that u sing of wanting to be different has listners...in the quest to be different we join the scores of people who echo our thoughts and the herd is what makes us all alike!

on the blog front i liked an honest write...ur slowly making a transition from being a fiction writer to being personal...i relate to the latter coz my writes are the same but that doesnt stop me to appreciate the former...in short discussions with ANY mind makes your thoughts grow...at the end of it, it is YOU writing and YOU thinking...

So ozzy...jaaneman...well thought and well written :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home