Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Mellow in Black & White








Eyes, Black and white.
A summer is burning inside.
I see one red sea, the ferocious lips sea.
It’s a high tide; I can really cross it in one stride.

Baby its dark! I know we can hold this spark.

A wooden rooftop, an alienated set top
Two lonely shadows acting edgy in this milieu.

Baby don’t you mind! I just want to ride through your eyes.

Walking behind, I just can’t make peace in my mind
Looking over her face, I can’t help feeling an antique quaint.

Baby it’s an open land! It’s like you are everywhere.

Its no little over the moon, she scintillates me with her every look.
I want to reach her hand. This feeling is getting so mist that I cannot even look her back.

Baby its like red in here, I feel like falling down from Mount Everest!

Finally we sat on the bench, she laughs about her self.
I sang near her ears, wanting every line to reach her clear.
She says I sing like ‘Bono’. I won’t mind if she gets little bit narrow.

Baby hold on!! Hold this moment in your palm
You might be thinking special
But life gets converge at this only moment

I know we can hold this spark.

As I say your eyes are like getting lost within black& white



P.S: Sup this pic is for u !!!

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

u getting very romantic..

 
At May 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Blogger faizzy said...

hey brother u know am a fan.............
have got grt trust in u & ur talent........
jus close ur eyez .......ask ur sole a question ??????
is dis all what real ousaid is!!!!!!!
n if the answer is "KASAM PARTHEN KI .........HAAN"
then the rest is jus>>>>>>>>>

GOD BLESS!!!!

Amazing Electrifying & Magical

seeing ousaids' flair after a really long time!!!!!!

 
At May 25, 2009 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Supriya said...

love the pik...its just awesome!n poem ke bare mein kya kahun...true romance at peak..:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home