Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Boat






How can I create music?
How can I learn to sing?

My boat is still, somewhere in the middle of a long river.
The shore is far. Perhaps it is lost in oblivion.

How can a tune make a sound of nature?
How can I hum, those words of long distance?

I move my boat near a boat of a fisherman
I asked him where the way that can lead me to serene land

How can I see beyond this horizon?
How can I whisper, when there is no face in the air?

Fisherman asked me to calm my conquest.
There is no reason for me to mindlessly move ahead

How can he be so sure of his words?
How can I feel so light in his words presence?

I request him to lend me a nature’s jingle
A song that can retain my heart before it turns to be wanderer

How can I disclose my outer self?
How can I really ask for one’s hidden souvenir?

Deep brown cloud set over our head.
A droplet of water just rest on my face

How can I feel the color of rain?
How can I let myself sing in the rain?

Fisherman gladly shouted about the sound from the water
Songs of rain getting disperse in river’s hush current.

Is this how music is found?
Near your eyes, when you can feel this unusual humming sound.

How can I convince myself?
Whether this sound is real music to ear?

Brown cloud soon disappear, sunny sun began to play with the air
A flock of sparrows just crossed the thin blue clouds
A mingling sound just struck across the riverside.

Is it really what you called a natural song?
How can I tell my heart to behave in these given sounds?

Nature calls you, its call you every day.
You can really choose whether you want to listen or behave in my erratic way.



P.S : For a fren who is lost in oblivion!

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Supriya said...

:))))....there are lines in there which i absolutly luv!but sounding and looking lost doesnt necessarily mean one is not looking...it just means one is trying n on his way..:)

needless to say dude...i love the way u ryt..:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home