Thursday, March 19, 2009

U2 & A friend

Recuperating lunacy !!!



You are stiff, but you come out of it, you gaze the glass prism, unable to lose the blinding affinity (its dark reflection & surrealism).


It takes time for you to relinquish her deceptive image. You flipped your eyes !!
& Damn!! ' Am i awake?'

Yours friends are energetic with their casual talks .You just can not wait to light a cigarette through your heart.

‘As her light again comes hunting on the road’. Your nth fag!

'Dude aint you going over board ?'


‘The worst of us are a long drawn out confession
The best of us are geniuses of compression
You say you’re not going to leave the truth alone
I’m here ‘cos I don’t want to go home’


U2 , Ceador of Lebanon

Outside the coffee shop, every one is running to standstill . You with your trade mark style seek only one horizon .

Your friend asks ‘Hey! you fine Bro ?

‘Things are plain and oh yea .. I feel no thing, so ..hmm Yes i m Cool ’

You see the amber cloud shadowing the sun.













‘I know a girl who’s like a sea
I watch her changing every day for me
Oh yeah, oh
No line on the horizon ‘


U2,No line on the horizon




Your heart plunders, your cigarette is almost on life line.
‘I care a fuck ‘


and you move on!






















‘If I could, you know I would
If I could, I would let it go, this desperation, dislocation
Separation, condemnation, revelation
In temptation, isolation, desolation

Let it go and so fade away, to let it go
Oh yeah and so fade away, to let it go, oh no
And so to fade away, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake’


U2,Bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home