Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MAGIC ***





Magic***


Magic***


Your heart pulsates; your heart is not able to keep the pace.
And then he rigs another of his rhythmic strokes.
Is it a sound of guitar or lull mountain echo?

Magic***

Magic ***

I am witnessing one miracle. A band called U2 in front of us.
He took upon the chord, he alters his uncanny pitch, he sang it like there is no tomorrow and he amplifies my soul.

Magic ***

Magic ***



He lowers his mic, He lay upon the stage, he put his hand over his own chest.

Crowd went crazy, with everyone yelling his name .The sound got lowered, the drums started fading. I thought its like the end is coming …….with my heart started aching.

Suddenly lights splashed…and there was his voice, like a roaring lion seducing his lioness. I just look around it’s like an illuminated high. The music is rising and I know this is the only night!

Magic***

Magic***

I can see females running over their side and guys smoldering upon their sound bytes.
My hands are uplifting upon their each chord….How crazy I can become when they play their songs with their heavy notes.

Magic ***
Magic ***





He strokes, he bowed and then he looks straight into my eyes. As if he is saying I hope this song reaches to you as I really want.


Explosion, delirium … Molecular reaction ....hybrid theory… whatever … perhaps it’s a nuclear blast in my heart ... I am on high!!!



Its U2 live in my eyes!!!!

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2009 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Supriya said...

Tripping on music is the best recognizable feeling for me...enjoy the euphoria ozzy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home